- Costs up to 50% less than other ATP swabs
- Results in 15 seconds
- Consistent, reliable results
- Pre-moistened swab bud
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- Environmentally conscious design - uses 20 - 80% less plastic than comparable devices
- Recyclable #7
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Test wet or dry surfaces
Swab, snap, squeeze. It's that easy.
Using UltraSnap couldn't be easier. The three step process for collecting a sample, activating the device, and mixing the sample is so easy, anyone can do it.
UltraSnap contains liquid-stable chemistry in the patented Snap-Valve™ bulb. This unique chemistry and design eliminates the need to reconstitute lyophilized pellets, enabling consistent and accurate results. Learn more about liquid-stable chemistry.
Compare to other ATP tests.
Don't take our word for it! See how UltraSnap compared to other ATP tests in the largest ATP study ever done. Learn more ...
Affordability to fit any size budget.
Patented design and uniquely formulated chemistry gives UltraSnap superior performance at a price that can fit into any quality assurance program. When implementing an ATP program, decisions need to be made about the amount of testing necessary to accurately monitor the production environment, but also meet budget allocation. Hygiena's luminometers and UltraSnap testing device have been specifically designed to meet testing needs as well as budget constraints. Contact us for a quote or for help setting up an ATP hygiene monitoring program to fit your budget.